вторник, января 09, 2007

Under the tower

I was under the tower, didn't get ontop of it. It was raining and I was drenched to the bones. I looked at the barpapa sellers and thought it's so sweet. She's made of candy and I have a sweet-tooth. 3 hours later it was the new year with a sip of smokey irish whisky, french champagne and seventies fashion everywhere. My name : Paco Rabanne and my wife is the most extraordinary thing I can think about. I failed to be honest, I failed to be a monster, I failed to be myself, I failed to be alone. There will be a time I'll be alone and it would be six feet under, in a box with red-silk walls and a huge non-revolving door the size of a man.

2 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

hurrahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Анонимный комментирует...

hold on a minute..........NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You Coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how could you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-((((((((((((((((((((((((((((