пятница, февраля 03, 2006

tjsdf

after waking up this morning, i dashed straight into the bathroom - maybe there was someone in there. but there wasnt. so then i scrambled and dashed into the kitchen - maybe id catch them in there. but i didnt. so i dashed back into the room, and since no one was in there, got dressed and dashed out the door. on my way out the door i started to think about politics - about how everything is political, and how the only reason i was dashing here and there was because of the indoctrination id received - wed all received - as children and as adults, and i dashed down the stairs, hearing a door opening and trying to catch the bastard before he got out.

5 комментариев:

SCPP комментирует...

Well, there you go:

I just discovered I don't mind people taking the piss out of me so long as they give me a good laugh while they're doing it.

I reckon I can put that on my CV.

SCPP комментирует...

Along with:

'Can dismantle and re-assemble a Kalashnikov in 12 minutes'

Анонимный комментирует...

I've got a good sense of politic as well when I put simultaneously one finger in a vagina and one in an ass belonging to the same body.

deeshays комментирует...

sites click here to investigate Click This Link Dolabuy Fendi Discover More Here official website

shatheyt комментирует...

p5i68c7k94 e7n00n4w34 x5o60g4g94 b6w62k0g77 n8h30a6w35 m9h22x7x88