пятница, февраля 03, 2006

tjsdf

after waking up this morning, i dashed straight into the bathroom - maybe there was someone in there. but there wasnt. so then i scrambled and dashed into the kitchen - maybe id catch them in there. but i didnt. so i dashed back into the room, and since no one was in there, got dressed and dashed out the door. on my way out the door i started to think about politics - about how everything is political, and how the only reason i was dashing here and there was because of the indoctrination id received - wed all received - as children and as adults, and i dashed down the stairs, hearing a door opening and trying to catch the bastard before he got out.

3 комментария:

SCPP комментирует...

Well, there you go:

I just discovered I don't mind people taking the piss out of me so long as they give me a good laugh while they're doing it.

I reckon I can put that on my CV.

SCPP комментирует...

Along with:

'Can dismantle and re-assemble a Kalashnikov in 12 minutes'

Анонимный комментирует...

I've got a good sense of politic as well when I put simultaneously one finger in a vagina and one in an ass belonging to the same body.